Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pet Peeves

The other night, my hubby and I were watching some mindless television and came across an interesting topic. The show is about a bunch of newleyweds competing for money and one of the questions was "what is one thing that drives you nuts about your spouse?" So my husband said he couldn't think of anything that I do that drives him crazy and I of course replied with the same answer... however, I got to thinking. There are SEVERAL things that he does that drive me bonkers. First, he paces, even for no reason at all. It's annoying. Second, he flosses his teeth in the morning. Doesn't this defeat the purpose? There are several others, but I also got to thinking that if these are the things that drive me crazy about my husband, then we're in pretty good shape.

So, what drives you nuts-o about your spouse?

No comments:

Post a Comment