Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I wear my sunglasses at night...

Well, actually I don't, but it bothers me when people do. So, let me set the scene up for you. Last Friday night, my family and I were enjoying a dinner out on the town at a local restaurant and we were sitting on the patio. There were two women and one man wearing sunglasses and albeit, it was sunny outside, but we didn't see the sun because it was setting on the other side of the restaurant, so there was no need for sunglasses. Not only did both of these women (or in one case, girl) have on sunglasses, but the sunglasses were enormous! They took up her entire face and she looked completely ridiculous! It clearly bothered me enough to post it... so my question of the day is, do oversized sunglasses bother you as much as they do me?

No comments:

Post a Comment