Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dream On

Has this ever happened to you? You have a dream about someone you know, perhaps a colleague or a pro football player and when you awake you seem to have a slight crush on that person? I know I am not the only one this happens to so I will assume your answer is yes! That said, last night I had a dream about a former colleague. In the dream he asked me for a piece of gum, so I said what any girl would say - the only way I'll give him a piece of gum is if you give me a kiss on the lips - fair enough, right? So as he was giving me what seemed to be the most incredible kiss, he morphed into Matt Lauer (I clearly ate too much before going to sleep last night). Long story short, when I awoke this morning and turned on the Today Show like I normally do, I smiled at Matt with a lot more affection than normal. But let's be real. Matt is a bit out of reach, so I will just have to have a crush on my former colleague for the day. If this does happen to you, you know that these dreams are harmless and the "crush" only lasts about a day - thank goodness!!

So, who have you had a dream about and did you then have a crush on that person? Do tell!

1 comment:

  1. i often dream about woody harrelson...we make out a lot and i like it. smooch!

    ReplyDelete